Step 1: Set Up a Free Vimeo Account & Download the App – (You only need to do this once!)
- If you don’t yet have a Vimeo account, go to vimeo.com on your computer/phone/tablet and create your FREE account.
Choose Vimeo BASIC, which is free. (Ignore the offers for Vimeo Pro, which involves monthly payment.)
- On your Smart TV or streaming device (Roku, Firestick, etc.) download the Vimeo app.
Step 2: Add the Video to your Vimeo Account
- On your computer/phone/tablet, go to SWAN4kids On-Demand Page.
- Select your concert video, choose rent or buy and follow the prompt to make your purchase.
- In your Vimeo account, you should now have the concert video in your “Watch Later” and “Purchases” list. (Any pre-orders before the concert premieres will be notified when the concert video is available for viewing.)
Step 3: Watch Vimeo on your TV
- Log into your Vimeo account through your TV/streaming app.
- You will be given a code that links your account to the TV.
- Enter the code at vimeo.com/activate on your computer/smartphone/tablet.
- Toggle to your “Watch Later” list and you’ll see the video you added.
- Select your concert video, sit back, and enjoy the concert!
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to “cast” the video to your TV without using the Vimeo app, the sound quality may suffer. You may find that the volume is low or the sound is distorted. By using the Vimeo app, you can be sure that the sound quality will be excellent.